Dr D Peens
Royal Hospital & Heart Centre
- Cesarean Section & Newborn Attendance
- Neonatal Care of Term & Premature Infants
- Routine Baby Follow up Visits Healthy Child Visits
- Emergency Consultations at Rooms or Hospital
- Hospital Visits for Admitted Patients
- Routine Immunisations
- ADHD & School Failure
- Chronic Medication Prescriptions
Dr Dawie Peens is a Paediatrician in private practice. He has been practicing in Kimberley since February 2013. He has a real passion for working with, interacting and helping children and babies. His motto is “We try to help while God does the healing”.
Dr Dawie matriculated from Sannieshof Hoërskool and obtained an M.B.Ch.B degree at the Free State University. After completion of internship and community service, he obtained a diploma in Child Health from the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa. He completed his specialisation in Paediatrics and Child Health at the Free State University when he obtained his Magister in Medicine degree with specialisation in Paediatrics. He is married to Janine, his varsity sweetheart and they are the proud parents of 3.