Dr V Malith
Randfontein Private Hospital
- Surgical gastroenterology: oesophagus, stomach and bowel surgery
- Breast and endocrine surgery: breast, thyroid and adrenal glands
- Laparoscopy: appendectomy, cholecystectomy and Nissen
- Hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic hernia surgery
- Trauma and acute care surgery
Dr Victor Malith is a qualified general surgeon. He completed his undergraduate (MBBS) at the University of Juba in South Sudan and went on to pursue his specialist training in general surgery (MMed) at the University of Witwatersrand where he was subsequently awarded his Fellowship in Surgery (FCS). Dr Malith was the acting head of department at Polokwane Provincial Hospital for the past few years until he pursued his own practice at Randfontein Private Hospital. Dr Malith is a member of the College of Surgeons of South Africa.